So what’s the difference when it comes to Wheelhouse Vs. Guesty? We have broken down the differences below, including a features comparison, pricing comparison, integrations, and much more. Let’s get started…
Wheelhouse is a dynamic pricing software system that optimizes vacation rental prices automatically by analyzing over 10 billion data points daily. Guesty is primarily a property management platform used by property managers to manage short-term and vacation rentals across multiple platforms. However, Guesty does have an auto-pricing tool that will automatically adjust prices according to your specifications to maximize revenue.
Some of the most popular features of Wheelhouse are:
- The calendar display: Allows you to fully view trends over time. The calendar on Wheelhouse is easy to access, clearly displays the rates for your listing, and even shows a 52-week range of recommended prices.
- Pricing structure: Let’s you pick from conservative, moderate, or aggressive strategies, similar to investments.
- Easy to use: The user interface is very clean, simple, and uncluttered. From the dashboard, Airbnb hosts can access their portfolio, bookings, market intel, and comp set intel. Under the portfolio tab, hosts can find their settings, calendar, and performance options.
- Raw Score feature: Gives a value of 1-100 aggregating your occupancy and rates into one all-encompassing number to help you establish the strength of your listing compared to other listings in your area.
- Seasonality & Weekend Adjustments: Allows hosts to adjust their seasonal rates without altering their overall pricing strategy.
Guesty’s most popular features are as follows:
- Automation: Guesty has a wide range of automation tools. The auto- messaging feature is a major timesaver. You can schedule and automate platform messages for multiple channels.
- Unified inbox: Centralizes all of your guest communication. You can answer your inquiries via your Guesty inbox no matter where it comes from.
- Auto-payments: Guesty’s auto-payment feature stores guest information and processes payments so you don’t have to manually process payments. Another innovative feature is that Guesty offers your guests a running tab for additional goods and services.
- Website Builder: Set up your direct booking website in minutes.
- Financial Reports: Easily keep track of your revenue and payments.
- Cleaning Management: Schedule and automate cleanings along with other team tasks.
- Channel Manager: Directly integrate your listings with the world’s leading online travel agencies (OTAs).
Wheelhouse Vs. Guesty Features Comparison Table
Wheelhouse Vs. Guesty Pricing Comparison Table
Wheelhouse offers flexible pricing plans that allow the Airbnb host to choose between a percentage fee or a flat monthly rate, making them an excellent fit for all types of vacation rental property managers.
If you have only a few vacation rental properties, you may want to opt for the flat fee of 1% of the nightly rate (Pro Flex) With this option, there is a $2.99 minimum monthly fee, even if you don’t have any bookings for that month.
If you have multiple vacation rental properties or generate over $2,000 per month per listing, you may want to choose their flat monthly fee structure, which is $19.99 a month (Pro Flat). There is a discount added with the more listings you have.
Guesty’s price is dependent on the number of listings and whether you’re paying annually or monthly. They also offer a free trial. You will have access to all of Guesty’s features no matter how many listings you have.
Guesty offers three subscription plans based on the number of listings that you want to manage: one, two, or three:
- One listing is $49/ month monthly or $34/month annually
- Two listings are $74/month monthly or $51/month annually
- Three listings are $99/month monthly or $69/month annually
- If you manage more than three listings, you must contact Guesty to receive a quote.
$13.99-30% at 50–100 listings.
Wheelhouse Vs. Guesty Integrations
Wheelhouse integrates with Airbnb, Tripadvisor, Hostfully, BookingSync, Guesty, MyVR, Hostaway, Streamline VR, Rentals United, iGMS, and more.
Guesty offers multi-channel management. This tool lets you view and toggle numerous listings on multiple channels without leaving the platform. Guesty supports major booking platforms including Airbnb, VRBO, Booking.com, HomeAway, TripAdvisor, Agoda, and many more.
Competitors and Alternatives to Wheelhouse and Guesty
If you’re looking for more options for vacation rental property management systems (PMS), here are some Wheelhouse and Guesty alternatives to check out that also get pretty good reviews from Airbnb hosts:
Side-by-side Reviews for Wheelhouse and Guesty
How does Wheelhouse stack up? We looked at their service using four criteria including price, value, features, and customer impression.
- Many Picing Plans Available
- Updates Pricing Each Night to Help Airbnb Ranking
- Email Plus Chat Support Offered
- Great User Interface
- Discounts for More Lisitngs
- No VRBO or HomeAway integration
- Automated Pricing Can Be Inaccurate
- 10 Listings Required for Discount
Here’s our review of Guesty’s property management software using price, value, features and customer impressions as our review criteria.
- Payment Processing
- iPhone App Only
- Online and Live Support Options
- In-Depth Analytics
- Free Branded Website for Hosts
- Poor Customer Service
- Expedia API
- Automation platform can be difficult to learn
Make sure to check out our other article Wheelhouse Vs. DPGO here…>>