**As an Amazon Associate, Rentalrecon.com earns from qualifying purchases.
Knowing your Airbnb property’s listing ID number and URL link is essential for sharing your property. You may want to share your listing with friends and family so that they could share with anyone interested in renting your property, or you may want your URL link to share your property to your social media profiles, like Facebook or Twitter. If you can’t find your Airbnb profile URL link and listing ID number, read on to learn more about where it is located.
Where is My Airbnb Profile URL Link/Listing ID Number?
To locate your Airbnb profile URL link and listing ID, you can log on from your computer and navigate to your individual property listing page from your account’s Airbnb Listings Page.
To learn more about where you can find your Airbnb profile URL and listing ID number, keep reading.
Locating Your Airbnb Profile URL and Listing ID Number
You may think having your profile link or listing ID number handy is not as important as other things relating to your property. For instance, you can make sure your profile is optimized for guests looking for properties in your area, as guests can use the search on Airbnb’s website or mobile app.
Though, what if you have a friend or family member who knows someone who is interested in your Airbnb rental? Or you want to share your Airbnb profile to your followers on social media to try and garner business from there? For these circumstances, it’s important to know where you can find the individual Airbnb profile URL and listing ID number for all interested parties.
In order to find your Airbnb profile URL and listing ID number, check out the following steps:
- Log onto your Airbnb profile in your browser and click Switch to Hosting in the upper-right hand corner.
- Go to your Airbnb Listings Page to preview the property profile that you would like to share.
- Click on the title of the Airbnb listing you want to access
- Once you are redirected to the listing profile, look at the URL in the address bar of the profile (e.g., https://www.airbnb.com/rooms/12345678). The long 8-digit number at the end of the URL is your property’s listing ID number.
When sharing your listing ID number to potential guests, make sure you give them the entire URL to your Airbnb profile, rather than just the number. The number alone does not redirect to the profile on Airbnb’s website.
Are you have trouble viewing your Airbnb private feedback? To learn about where you can find your private feedback on Airbnb, click here.
My Airbnb Link is Not Working
Surprisingly, this is a common issue with some Airbnb’s listings on the website. When sharing your Airbnb property on social media or when given to a friend, family member or colleague, they could be redirected to the Airbnb homepage rather than your Airbnb profile.
This issue could surely hamper business. If potential renters are using your link and being brought to the homepage instead, it makes it seem like your profile link does not exist. And, this could also mean that your Airbnb property isn’t reachable through the site’s search.
So, is there anything that you can do to go around this issue? Why does this happen?
There could be a number of reasons for your Airbnb profile link to not work. For example, you could be using an out-of-date browser, or your property is still being processed by Airbnb (it takes 24 hours for Airbnb to perform checks on your property). Your settings could also be out-of-date in your account.
If, however, you are up to date with your settings and browser, then your Airbnb property could also be blocked by Airbnb. This can be triggered by receiving bad reviews, renters red flagging your property, or receiving complaints from renters.
Check Out Our Other Articles on Rental Recon:
- Airbnb Insurance Providers 2021: Our Top 5 Options For Hosts
- [11 Essential AIRBNB SAFETY ISSUES for Your Guests] 2021
- How Does Mashvisor Work?  An In-Depth Review
- Proper Insurance Vs. CBIZ  Review: The Shocking Results
- Mashvisor Vs. AirDNA : Surprising Review for Airbnb Hosts
- Slice Insurance vs. Proper Insurance -Airbnb & Short Term Rentals
- [Foremost Vs. Proper Insurance Review]- 
- Do You Need Additional Insurance for Airbnb? 
- The Ultimate Proper Insurance Review 2021: The Pros & Cons
- Get the Best Vacation Rental Damage Insurance - Reviews for Homeowners & Landlords
- AirDNA Vs. Wheelhouse : Airbnb Pricing Face-Off
- AirDNA Vs Beyond Pricing : Battle of the Pricing Tools!
- Mashvisor Lite Vs. Standard Vs. Professional : Which One is Right for You?
- Lloyds of London Vacation Rental Insurance : What You NEED To Know
- Airbnb Damage More than Deposit : Next Steps for Your Vacation Rental
Unfortunately, when your property is being blocked by Airbnb, it turns into an issue that you must escalate to Airbnb through their customer support, which you can do by calling them, going on Airbnb Community Experts, or messaging them on Twitter. Going on Airbnb Community Experts is the easiest way to get in contact with Airbnb customer support, as if none of the experts can help you troubleshoot the issue, they can reroute you to an Airbnb Specialist. The Airbnb Specialist will have all the notes from the Expert as they assist you.
Contacting Airbnb directly can also help you find the direct source of why your Airbnb profile URL or listing number ID is not working.
Are you experiencing issues with your Airbnb calendar? To learn about the most common issues affecting Airbnb hosts and their calendars, click here.