Last Updated on June 16, 2023 by Rental Recon
Are you looking for a classy yet affordable way to stand out from the growing crowd of Airbnb hosts in your area? One intriguing option is to find the best fire pit available to give your outdoor space a new dimension.
As an Airbnb superhost, I’ve found that there aren’t many improvements you can make to a rental property that are as inviting and elegant as a beautiful fire pit in the backyard.
What is the Best Fire Pit for Airbnb?
- Cosiest Propane Square Fire Pit Table
- Tiki Stainless Steel Fire Pit
- Solo Stove Wood Burning Bonfire
- Yaheetech Mesh Screen Fire Pit
- Pleasant Hearth Martin Fire Pit
Finding the best fire pit for Airbnb to match the style of your property doesn’t have to be a difficult process. We’ve selected our favorite options currently available on Amazon and any host is sure to find the right option somewhere on our list.
Factors to Consider Searching for the Best Fire Pit for Airbnb
Gas Vs. Wood
Safety for Guests
Our Top Pick: Cosiest Propane Square Fire Pit Table
With the perfect mix of form and function, this low-profile table offers an understated elegance that is right by the pool, on a deck, or in just about any outdoor setting. Guests will love spending a cool night by the roaring fire while gazing at the stars above.
- 【 PORTABLE BONFIRE 】: Clambakes on the beach, cozy campfires under the stars, Bring the experience to your deck, patio or poolside. The low profile of this elegant fire table just beckons you to gather round it and sing camping songs. Clean burning propane flame provides soothing warmth, gentle lighting and a centerpiece for warming up those casual evening get-together.
- 【Fashion Forward Flames】: The ultramodern Greyish-Green faux stone appearance is something you'd expect to see in a chic SOHO loft space or art opening with it's simple, unobtrusive cubist style. All built to last from sturdy, fire retardant magnesium oxide with a stainless steel burner bowl. Lights with the push of a button and the flame intensity is controlled by the adjustment knob.
The simple style perfectly mimics stone construction while offering easy cleanup when necessary. Furthermore, the propane gas that fuels its soothing flame is reliable and easy to use. Just the push of a button is all it takes to spark the gentle fire.
Although it is big enough for several guests to sit around and enjoy, it is also easily portable if you decide to keep it in storage for a while. It also includes a sturdy cover to keep it safe in any kind of weather. A one-year warranty allows you to buy with confidence and each unit comes with all the help you need to set it up.
Tiki Stainless Steel Fire Pit
This sleek, black wood-burning fire pit will feel at home in almost any backyard. Its design has won multiple awards and it’s a breeze to use even for guests who have never operated a fire pit before.
1 used from $272.25
- SMOKELESS FIRE PIT: With a heat radius of 4 feet and an internal airflow system to reduce excessive smoke and ash for a cozy bonfire experience
- ACCESSORIES PROVIDED: Includes a stand; a weather-resistant cover; and a wood pack
- EASY FIRE: The included wood pack makes starting the fire easy; and grants approximately 30 minutes of burn time alone
- OUTDOOR READY: Fire pit is constructed with 16-gauge stainless steel and a weatherproof powder-coated black finish to protect it against rain or other elements
Each order includes a stand and a weather-resistant cover. Best of all, it comes with a custom wood pack that provides an instant light and offers about 30 minutes of clean, consistent fire. Additional packs are available directly from Tiki, so it is easy to have extras on hand to offer to your renters.
Its 25-inch diameter makes it ideal for even small properties and it is built with durable steel and powder-coated materials to ensure it stands up to repeated use by guests.
Solo Stove Wood Burning Bonfire
Another unique wood-burning option is this stainless steel stove. Not only does its minimalist design complement virtually any Airbnb host’s property, it is thoroughly modern in the way it creates a cozy outdoor flame.
Solo Stove Bonfire with Stand Portable Fire Pit Stainless Steel Fire Pits Wood Burning and Low Smoke Camping Stove |...
- MOST UNIQUE FIRE PIT: Solo Stove Bonfire pushes the limits of both combustion airflow efficiency and minimalist outdoor design with its all stainless steel construction. It was brilliantly engineered to provide a backyard fire experience that cannot be duplicated. Our patent pending design sold over $1.1M sold on kickstarter.
- SECONDARY COMBUSTION: The camping stove has double wall design maximizes airflow and burning process. Bottom vent holes allow oxygen to the feed the fire from below while simultaneously channeling warm oxygen up between the walls of the stove and back into the fire.
Airflow and ventilation is controlled through patented holes that allow oxygen to move between its walls and back into the burning area to feed the fire. This means that there is less smoke and the wood used as fuel is burned more efficiently.
Hosts will enjoy the fact that an ash pan is included to catch any debris before it falls onto the ground, plus its included stand means you can safely place it just about anywhere on your property.
Yaheetech Mesh Screen Fire Pit
Although it is not advisable to keep a fire pit in a small or enclosed area, options like this one will allow Airbnb hosts to make the most of their limited space. Weighing in at just 33 bounds, the fire bowl measures 10.2 x 29 inches. Overall, the fire pit comes in at a compact 23.5 x 36 inches.
- 【Solid Steel Construction & Good Heat Resistance】Founded atop 3 sturdy metal legs, this 36″round garden fire pit features a heavy-duty metal construction finished with high-temperature paint, ensuring high strength and durability to withstand the heat of flames.
- 【Spark Screen & Poker Ensure Improved Safety】The spark screen shields against flying sparks and stray embers, while the 51 cm / 20″ long fire poker helps tend the firewood inside the fire bowl and lift the spark screen from a safe distance.
The wood-burning stove keeps the fire where it belongs with a sturdy mesh screen that is covered with a temperature-resistant coating that will keep it top shape for years to come.
It comes complete with accessories including a fire poker and a rain cover, so all you’ll have to provide is the wood so your guests can start roasting marshmallows and singing campfire songs right away.
Pleasant Hearth Martin Fire Pit
Even though all of our picks offer great value, many Airbnb hosts want to keep their expenses as low as possible to offer guests an unbeatable rate. Without skimping on quality or style, this option delivers a low price that will fit into any host’s budget.
1 used from $86.62
- Extra deep design provides plenty of space for a raging fire.
- Mesh cover to reduce the number of escaping sparks
- The built-in Circulair system provides more air flow for bigger flames and a more consistent fire.
- Chrome plated cooking grid allows you to BBQ over the fire
- Poker safely lifts spark guard and used to tend fire
- Protect your fire pit with a Pleasant Hearth cover, Model #OFC905S
Its deep design provides plenty of space for a roaring blaze to begin while its metal mesh exterior keeps sparks and embers from causing an unnecessary fire hazard. The unique air flow system helps keep the fire going on its own, but it also comes with a poker to allow your guests to safely move the embers around as needed.
It’s understandable for any host to be concerned about offering any amenities that might present a safety risk. For that reason, you should definitely consider implementing some precautionary measures before installing a fire pit on your property.
One important step is to ensure that you address any liability that might result from misuse by a guest. Speak with your insurer to get expert advice about your particular situation.
Providing helpful safety tips to your renters along with emergency phone numbers can help reduce the risk of injury or property damage. Some Airbnb hosts also choose to invest in smart security cameras that can provide an alert message if it senses that something has gone awry.
Almost all Airbnb hosts could potentially benefit from adding a fire pit to their property. Those who are renting out a home in an area that has beautiful nighttime views can give renters one more reason to choose their property over another one in the same area.
If your neck of the woods frequently gets cold at night, adding a fire pit can keep things comfortable even when the temperature drops. Additionally, if you often rent to city folks who want to get a full rural experience, this might be an effective way to exceed their expectations.