Last Updated on June 19, 2023 by Rental Recon
To get a Proper Insurance quote, you will need to provide some information about yourself, your property, and your insurance needs through the Proper Insurance website. Here are the items you should have available before getting your quote:
Follow These Instructions Before Getting Your Proper Insurance Quote:
- Gather relevant information: You will need to provide some information about yourself, your property, and your insurance needs to get a quote. This may include your name, address, age, marital status, and other personal information.
- Gather details about the property you want to insure, such as its location, age of the structure, and value. Construction type is important information, which would include items such as if the property has a crawl space, type of heating system, when the house was previously remodeled, type and age of the roof, etc.
- Establish your coverages. These items may include the amount of liability coverage, desired deductibles, whether you want bed bug coverage, off-premises coverage, etc.
- Read and understand the policy: Before you decide on an insurance policy, be sure to read and understand the terms and conditions. Make sure you understand what is covered by the policy and what is not, and be sure to ask any questions you may have.
- Makes sure you shop around to determine if you are happy with the policy and premium: Once you have compared quotes and read and understood the policy terms and conditions, you can choose the policy that best meets your needs. Be sure to consider factors such as the level of coverage, the premiums, and the reputation of the insurance company.
By following these steps, you can get a Proper Insurance quote that meets your needs and fits your budget.
Check out our in-depth list of short-term rental insurance providers here…>>