Last Updated on July 11, 2023 by Rental Recon
After running multiple Airbnbs throughout the years, we have come up with our list of the best Airbnb bedroom essentials for hosts. We have also put together this helpful Airbnb bedroom essentials checklist for your use!
What are the Best Airbnb Bedroom Essentials for Hosts?
A welcoming and comfortable bedroom is essential to a positive guest experience if you host visitors on Airbnb. High-quality bedding, extra pillows and blankets, blackout curtains, bedside lighting, and storage space for visitors’ possessions are just a few necessities to think about putting in your Airbnb bedroom. Fresh flowers, candles, and other memorable sensory touches may also be a good choice for your guests.
Start your guests off with an amazing night’s sleep! That’s the best way to boost your reviews. After trying multiple mattresses out in our Airbnbs, this one got the best feedback from our guests. In addition to having 12″ of comfiness, it also is at a good price point in the event that it needs to be replaced. The mattress is CertiPur-US certified and has a 10-year warranty.
- General Note: Please allow 24 - 72 hours for your Mattress to regain its full shape. Any memory foam will expand faster in a warmer room. In cold temperature, at delivery, your mattress may take a bit longer to return to full sized from its compressed state.The expansion time of the mattress will vary as per the surrounding.General Note: Please allow 24 - 72 hours for your Mattress to regain its full shape. Any memory foam will expand faster in a warmer room. In cold temperature, at delivery, your mattress may take a bit longer to return to full sized from its compressed state.The expansion time of the mattress will vary as per the surrounding.
Check out our best mattresses for Airbnb article here.
Upholstered Platform Bed
This upholstered platform bed is a perfect example of the kind of furniture you should aim for in your Airbnb’s bedroom. It has a classy, stylish look and isn’t too bright, but the upholstered headboard keeps things looking soft and comfortable.
Make sure that your bed’s size accurately reflects the number of people you state it can accommodate, and remember that a minimum of two pillows per guest is required for Airbnb Plus!
1 used from $176.21
- MODERN STYLE, CLASSIC COMFORT - With its distinct square tufted headboard, the Lottie is a can’t miss centerpiece for any bedroom that doesn’t sacrifice on stability or comfort
- Product Dimensions :79.2 x 56.7 x 43.1 inches.Maximum Weight Recommendation : 700 Pounds
- DURABLY DESIGNED - Interior steel framework and dense foam padding add comfort and longevity; twin size supports a maximum weight capacity of 350 lbs, while all other sizes can support up to 700 lbs
Rental Recon Tip: Be sure to select a bed size that is appropriate for the size of the bedroom. While larger-sized beds are always appreciated, an inordinately large bed easily crowds a room and doesn’t create a relaxing environment. An additional air mattress is good to offer if your room is more suited to a twin or full-size bed.
An extra-comfortable mattress topper can turn even a mediocre mattress into a memorable one. They last a very long time (especially under your mattress protector) and are relatively inexpensive to replace when the time comes. They also have the added bonus of saving wear and tear on the mattress itself, further extending its longevity.
- SLEEP COMFORTABLE : Our revolutionary gel-infused 3+ lbs density memory foam topper is engineered to optimize air flow and reduce trapped body heat. Enjoy our breathable, ventilated design that distributes body heat evenly for a more restful sleep.
- Helps Prevent Body Aches Caused By Sinking - Utilizing thousands of testing hours and reviews the toppers designed to balance of softness and support. The innovate gel ventilated foam formula aligns your spine alleviating joint pain and prevents sinking into the foam.
This topper is a thick three inches of made-in-the-USA memory foam that features a cooling pad design to make sure your guests are always comfortable.
A good mattress protector is one of those must-have Airbnb bedroom essentials. It has the obvious benefit of protecting your nice comfy mattress from anything guests might get on it, but it also in turn provides them with a fresh, clean base layer to sleep on.
- TOTAL PROTECTION: This mattress encasement keeps your mattress surface safe and fresh with 360˚ protection. Ultra-thin, flexible fabric stays secured in place and fits up to 9” mattresses
- AQUA TIGHT BARRIER: 100% waterproof mattress cover safeguards your mattress against liquids, spills, and accidents—keeping you dry and comfortable while also avoiding stains and messes
- QUIET COMFORT: Sleep comfortably with this breathable bed protector. Lightweight fabric is noiseless, allowing a peaceful night’s sleep that won’t change the feel of your mattress
This mattress protector is waterproof and features a zipper closure, so your mattress will stay 100% protected. It is also dust mite-proof and hypoallergenic, just in case your mattress isn’t (but it should be if at all possible!). Hypoallergenic linens of all sorts are pretty much a necessity in order to make sure your guests have a comfortable stay.
Comfortable Hypoallergenic Pillows
In order to satisfy Airbnb Plus requirements, hosts must provide a minimum of two pillows per guest. Hypoallergenic pillows are a cost-effective way to meet these requirements and keep your guests comfortable. They feature a box-stitched seam so they’ll lie flat, keeping back and stomach sleepers happy. Even better, they can be easily machine washed and dried. Just make sure you don’t forget the pillow protectors!
4 used from $58.47
- SUPERIOR COMFORT - Queen pillows have a 250 thread count cover filled with a soft down alternative. One of the best first apartment or new home essentials gift for bedroom, guest bed room, college dorm or house decor.
- KEEP COOL - If you easily overheat, or maybe you're looking for cool queen size pillows for night sweats, the breathability of our standard bed pillow can offer welcome relief.
- SAFE & SOUND - These fluffy bed pillows are made in an OEKO-TEX Standard Certified factory that ensures textiles meet high safety and environmental standards.
Pillow protectors like these will serve the same purpose as a mattress protector, although you’ll probably want to change these out more frequently. Wet hair, saliva, makeup, and more all pose a threat to your carefully purchased, fluffy pillows.
- 100% Waterproof - Total protection against perspiration, saliva, liquids and stains; 10-year quality guarantee
- Bed Bug Proof - Super fine zipper with Invisi-Zip technology completely seals off your pillow from bed bugs - Best used with SureGuard Mattress and Box Spring Encasements.
- Hypoallergenic - Keep Your Pillows Clean & Fresh - Blocks dust mites, mold, mildew, pollen and pet dander. Ideal for down feather pillows - Stops feathers and quills from poking through.
Without an adequate shield layer, you’ll be in for some costly replacements sooner than you’d like. The cotton terry surface of these pillow protectors keeps them waterproof and noiseless, perfect for a restful night’s sleep. They’re also bedbug-proof to keep you protected from any unwanted pests.
High Quality and Luxurious Bed Sheets
It’s fairly obvious that you’ll need some high-quality bed sheets for your Airbnb bedroom. This is the part of the bed that guests will notice the most, so it’s definitely not something to skimp on. Thankfully, this 100% bamboo sheet set is incredibly soft and durable.
- LUXURY BEDDING: Includes: 1 Fitted Sheet, 1 Flat Sheet and 4 Pillowcases. Our LuxClub 6 pc sheets set for queen size bed Sheets are made from a rayon made from bamboo, offer a more luxurious and comfortable bedding experience than even the finest Egyptian cotton sheets and pillowcases. Made with a blend of microfiber and elastic, these queen sheets are softer and more breathable than 100% cotton sheets.
The material is anti-pill, hypoallergenic, helps regulate body temperature, and is very environmentally friendly. With every color of the rainbow available, there’s sure to be a set to match your bedroom’s look. I, however, always stick to a classic white sheet set.
Rental Recon Tip: All-white linens make your life as a host so much easier. Things can be washed together and easily bleach clean and stain-free. They also always have a clean, fresh, and classic look that appeals to guests of all demographics. To ensure you always have a clean set on hand, make sure to purchase your sets in multiples and purchase similar-looking items if necessary. If you need to make a quick replacement, no one will even notice!
Comforter, Quilt or Duvet
As we’ve discussed, making sure all the linens in your Airbnb are hypoallergenic is extremely important. Don’t skimp out on larger items either, and make sure you have a hypoallergenic comforter like this one.
- Soft & Lightweight – The Beckham Luxury Linens All Season Down Alternative Comforter is the most soft and lightweight comforter on the market! You can use our comforter as a duvet insert, or as a stand-alone comforter. It is perfect for whatever your bedding needs are.
- Expert Craftsmanship & Design - Sleep in extreme comfort! Our comforter is a masterpiece. It is crafted with durable hems and precise stitching that gives it excellent longevity. Use it for years to come!
This super-affordable duvet can be used as either an insert or a standalone comforter. Its plush, down-alternative fill keeps the weight and comfort of a feather comforter without the itchy quills or maintenance. Consider having a few options on hand so you can rotate your room’s color palette easily.
A heated blanket is an awesome Airbnb essential that will really set your Airbnb apart. This is doubly true if you live in a colder climate! People are always concerned about the safety factors involved with electric blankets, but almost all of the newer ones have an automatic shutoff feature that prevents overheating and all the dangers associated with it.
- All-Body Relief: The larger area of heating wire covers your whole body, 104°F in 35 minutes, up to 113°F at heating level 6. Our warming blanket promotes blood circulation while relaxing. One-click preheating, achieve heating level 10 directly. Do Not Cover the Controller Or Place It Under the Blanket.
- Utility Savings: Using our heating blanket while turning off your thermostat can save 68-90% a year on your heating bill (based on electric heated blanket size). This is the best way to save money in winter.
This blanket has a cozy plush side with four heat settings and turns off after two hours automatically. It’s even machine washable!
Throw Blankets / Extra Blankets
Throw blankets are something that I harp on in many of my “Essentials” articles, and for good reason. Ambient temperatures and guest preferences can be unpredictable at times, so it’s always better to err on the side of being overprepared.
- ❤MATERIAL- Made of high grade 330 GSM 100% microfiber polyester, which is super soft, durable and warm. Its superior breathable makes the blanket ideal for sofa, couch, bed, car and airplane when snuggling or relaxing.
- ❤POMPOM DESIGN- Flannel fabric with pompoms fringe around the blanket, plain solid with refreshing color, is very lovely. Throw blanket with the beautiful design and softest feel can be your best choice.
I like to include a variety of options, especially if I know there will be more than two people in my rental at a time. You should have a mix of lighter weight and heavier weight options. It’s easy to have one or two placed at the end of the bed and store the rest in a linen closet so they can be brought out if needed.
A television in the bedroom is an expectation among renters these days, but that doesn’t mean it has to be an insanely expensive or high-tech model. This affordable option works with Alexa and has a built-in Roku, making it an excellent Smart TV option. It is high-definition but still a relatively compact size, so it’s a great television for on top of a dresser or small table.
1 used from $225.00
- Easy Voice Control: Works with Amazon Alexa or Google Assistant to help you find movie titles, launch or change channels, even switch inputs, using just your voice. Also available through the Roku mobile app
- Smart Functionality offers access to over 5,000 streaming channels featuring more than 500,000 movies and TV episodes via Roku TV
- 1080p Full HD Resolution excellent detail, color, and contrast. Wireless Connection: 802.11 2x2 Dual Band
A full-length mirror is an absolute must-have Airbnb bedroom essential, even if you already offer one in the bathroom or somewhere else in the rental. Guests will need to be able to check their outfits, makeup, and more quickly, easily, and without walking to a different room. An over-the-door option is great for tight spaces, or an oversized one in a nice frame can be a gorgeous statement piece if your bedroom is lacking in décor.
4 used from $92.16
- SIZE: Full size, 65"x22", large enough for you to see your entire figure in a single glance.
- FRAME: Aluminum alloy frame, black color, elegant. Very thin frame (only 0.16" wide on front), wire drawing treat, simpler and more textured. No discoloration, no odor, safe and environmentally friendly.
- GLASS & MIRROR: High-definition. Scatter prevention and explosion-proof membrane, burst-proof, shattered glass will not be spilled out even impacted by external force, more safe and protective. Copper-free silver mirror, environmentally friendly. Coating with silver nitrate, anti-rust treatment, no oxidize and rust. Multi-layered, more protection. Original edge-sealing technology, lasting and more durable.
Dresser / Storage for Guest Clothing
Storage can come in many forms and is what really makes guests feel at home in an Airbnb. A standard dresser allows guests to move their belongings out of their luggage and into their temporary room pretty easily. Storage in a bedside table is also a good idea. This is where you can keep extras like books or magazines, as well as charging cables, batteries, and earplugs (more on these later!).
- MID-CENTURY STYLE - Clean lines, rounded corners, and two-toned detail lend mid-century intrigue to this contemporary dresser. Update a bedroom, entryway, dining room, or living space with retro charm
- WOOD DRESSER - Sitting atop splayed legs, Origin has a durable particleboard construction and boasts a rich wood grain veneer complementing the solid color on the six spacious full-extension drawers
- SPACIOUS STORAGE - An ideal addition to a house or apartment, Origin offers concelead storage. Display and store pictures, clothes, dishes, home accessories, and more with this modern display stand
In a smaller room with less space for bulky furniture, under-the-bed storage bins work great. Also, make sure your closet space (if offered) works efficiently. Consider multi-tiered hangers, shoe storage, and hooks on the door to make sure guests can get the most out of the space.
USB Alarm Clock
If the USB lamp mentioned previously is a little high-tech for your tastes, you should at least consider having a USB alarm clock on the nightstand. Similar to the lamp, this device allows multiple guests to charge their devices at the same time in one convenient location. Since you’ll definitely want to include an alarm clock as well as a charging station in your Airbnb bedroom anyway, this all-in-one device is a no-brainer.
3 used from $19.96
- FULL DIMMABLE DISPLAY - The brightness of the 3.4-inch compact LCD is dial-controlled and adjustable from 0 to 100%, from cast-no-glow at midnight to bright enough that the time can easily be read from across the room during the day. Other features displayed on the screen include: day, 12 or 24hr mode, temperature (°F or °C), status and ringtone for alarm 1 and 2.
- CUSTOMIZABLE ALARM - Dual alarms with separate weekend/weekday/all-7-day mode satisfy the needs of everyone and every family. You may choose one of the 5 built-in tones (Beep/Piano/Buzzer/Bird/Soft Music) or radio as wake up sound, which gradually increases in volume from gentle to the level you set (options from level 1 to 15). Snooze allows extra 9 minutes of slumber.
This alarm clock features 2 USB ports as well as 2 standard AC outlets, allowing guests to charge up to five devices at once. It features built-in surge protection and was specifically designed with hotel or rental use in mind.
Having an elegant lamp on the bedside table is an Airbnb bedroom essentials no-brainer. However, you can actually kill two birds with one stone by making sure things serve multiple purposes. This lamp has both USB and standard outlets built-in, making it ideal for guests to charge their phones or work from their laptops while relaxing in bed. Its multiple outlets mean it can even be placed on a table between two beds so it can be shared.
2 used from $15.93
- 3 USB A+C Ports 2 AC Outlets : The base of this decorative and unique desk and table bedside lamp contains 3 USB charging port and 2 outlets power strip so that you can charge your mobile phones, tablets, laptops, and other electronic devices. The USB port functions regardless of whether the lamp is on or off. It will look beautiful in any contemporary home or office.It‘s support dimming. 3 Way Dimmable Touch Lamp.
Make sure your guests feel like they are staying in a high-end hotel with nightstands like these. They have a modern flair, with a shiny white surface and rounded wood corners. They also have a touch of mid-century modern with flared wooden legs.
- MID-CENTURY STYLE - Clean lines, rounded corners, and two-toned detail lend mid-century intrigue to this contemporary stand. Update a bedroom or living space with retro charm and modern sophistication
- WOOD NIGHTSTAND - Sitting atop splayed legs, Origin has a durable particleboard construction and boasts a wood grain veneer complementing the solid color on the two spacious full-extension drawers
- SPACIOUS STORAGE - An ideal addition to a house or apartment, Origin offers concelead storage. Display and store pictures, home accessories, clothes, and more with this mid-century modern end table
A luggage rack might evoke hotel vibes for some, but they really do come in handy for traveling. Guests with heavy suitcases will appreciate being able to set them up and not having to dig around for their belongings in a pile on the floor. This one folds up nicely and can be stored away out of sight when not in use.
**Looking for more than just bedroom essentials? Check out our comprehensive list of Airbnb essentials for your entire home here…>>
In most cities and counties, a smoke detector is required in each bedroom (by code). So don’t forget to provide these in your rental! This one is a good option for hosts.
1 used from $64.32
- HIGHER SECURITY & COMPACT SIZE: Featuring an upgraded smoke sensor with the latest in photoelectric technology, this smoke alarm responds to hazardous smoke quicker than traditional alarms with an over 85 dB loud alarm and a rapid flashing LED indicator, giving you extra time to control the fire or safely escape
- 10-YEAR BATTERY SMOKE DETECTOR: The 10-year battery-operated fire alarm reduces the trouble of frequent battery replacement; keeps your family safe by providing reliable 24/7 uninterrupted protection, allowing you to sleep safe and sound
Carbon Monoxide Detector
A reliable carbon monoxide detector is a very important safety feature to include in your bedroom (or living room). If elevated levels of carbon monoxide is detected, a loud audible alarm will sound allowing guests to get out of your rental in time to avoid inhalation of these toxic fumes. This is the one that I use in my rentals.
- Easy Installation - simply plug-in to a standard, 120V outlet in your home
- 2-AA battery backup provides protection during a power outage
- 85-decibel alarm announces when carbon monoxide is detected
- Peak Level Memory records the last time carbon monoxide was detected or when the unit was last tested
- Test-Hush Button makes testing the detector or silencing false alarms easy
- End of life chirp
Door Lock for Guest Security and Peace of Mind
Having sturdy bedroom locks is one of those must-have Airbnb bedroom essentials, even if guests are renting out the entire house. Nothing is worse than staying in a strange, new place and feeling insecure in your surroundings.
- Satin nickel Halifax door lever can be used on interior doors where a privacy locking function is required, such as a bedroom or bathroom door handles
- Fully reversible contemporary lever can be installed on both left and right handed doors with an adjustable latch to fit all standard door size
- Modern door handle meets ADA/ANSI A117.1 requirements, ensuring accessibility to all disabled persons
- Alignment post for easy install and strengthened springs to ensure Kwikset lever doesn't sag over time
Seeing that you’ve included a more secure option than just the standard doorknob lock will give guests the peace of mind that they need to be able to unwind. Most of these types of locks can be easily installed with no special skills or equipment required.
Nightlight for Safety
Nightlights may not be something that most of us have in our homes, but they are always appreciated in a rental environment. The layout of your Airbnb is foreign to your guests, and stumbling around in the dark while trying to find the restroom is never a fun time.
Consider leaving one (unplugged) on a nightstand or side table so guests can choose to use it if they want. They’re also much more energy-efficient than leaving the lights on in another room!
Safe for Guests Valuables
- BRIGHTNESS ADJUSTABLE - You can steplessly adjust the Warm white brightness from 0 lm to 15 lm with a slide switch.You’re able to set your desired brightness on different occasions to provide the best using experience.
- AUTOMATIC ILLUMINATION - With smart dusk to dawn sensor, the night light will auto turns on at night or when ambient lighting becomes insufficient.Emitting gentle light that is easy to your eyes, while bright enough to light up your way in the darkness.
Yet another common hotel amenity, a good safe is absolutely necessary in order to keep your guests’ belongings secure and give them the peace of mind they deserve. In a rental where individual rooms are being booked, you should have a safe in each room in addition to a secure lock on each door.
- Safe with a slim size fits conveniently inside of a drawer
- Programmable electronic keypad for easy operation; emergency back-up key included; small handle on door for quick access
- 2 live-door bolts and pry-resistant concealed hinges for superior security
- Pre-drilled mounting holes and hardware included for mounting the safe to a drawer
- Product Dimensions: Exterior measures 11.8 x 8.6 x 4.4 inches (WxDxH); interior measures 11.7 x 8.5 x 1.7 inches (WxDxH)
This model fits neatly in a drawer, so it will be out of sight for your guests and out of mind for any potential thieves. It even has pre-drilled holes so it can be securely fastened to the furniture. With a footprint about the size of a piece of paper, it is the perfect size for storing wallets, passports, personal electronics, and extra money.
I always keep a flashlight by all of my Airbnb beds. You never know when one may come in handy if there was an emergency or if the power was to go out. This is one is a good option because it is rather inexpensive and is on the smaller side.
**Have a rental on the beach? Check out our Airbnb Beach Essentials here…>>
Extra accessories are probably the best way to make your Airbnb shine. Obviously, everyone with a room to rent is offering a place to stay and all the basics that are expected to come with it. But what makes yours special? What will “wow” guests and have them leaving stellar reviews?
There are tons of inexpensive, relatively easy ways to make your Airbnb feel extra special. Here are some extras you might consider in your vacation rental:
Curtains are probably something that your Airbnb’s bedroom already has, but did you put some thought into what kind you installed? Thin, lacy curtains look great and appeal to everyone, but they do very little to actually block out light and provide privacy.
Consider laying these thinner curtains on top of thicker, blackout-type curtains to provide more flexibility to your guests. If they want to sleep in after a long night of being out on the town, they’ll appreciate being able to keep the room darker. If your unit faces the street or another nearby house, privacy is another important factor to consider.
White Noise Machine
Does your Airbnb have a lot of ambient noise? Whether it’s from the street, neighbors, nature, or even nothing at all, a white noise machine is another amenity that will help your guests get the best rest possible. There are tons of compact, battery-powered options out there that have a variety of noise choices.
- SLEEP LIKE AN ANGEL - Let bedtime be the best time with this white noise sound machine. This sleep noise machine has 24 soothing sounds to choose, including white noise, pink noise, brown noise, light to deep fan noise, ocean waves, rain, baby lullaby, rain, little star and other nature sounds - suitable electro noise machine for baby kids and Adults. Simply pick the desired sound to facilitate a restful night's sleep.
You may have thought of offering water bottles in the kitchen, but many times guests will be reaching for them while relaxing in the bedroom as well. Having a few mini bottles on the nightstand is a great way to allow them to keep relaxing without having to go to a different room to find what they need. Another, more eco-friendly alternative is to have a pitcher and some glasses on the nightstand that can be refilled as needed.
- NATURALLY REFRESHING: Our pure bottled natural spring mineral water is always a refreshing, naturally hydrating drink. Its quality and taste make it perfect for serving by the glass, or drinking directly from the bottle at home, at school or at the gym.
- NATURAL HYDRATION: Evian's bottled water starts off nestled in the French Alps before delivering natural hydration and naturally occurring electrolytes. It's a great way to rehydrate post-workout, or as a refreshing drink on your lunch break or commute.
Rental Recon Tip: If you rent out an individual bedroom, a mini-fridge is a super cost-effective way to enhance your guests’ experience. Even a small tabletop model has enough room to store some cold drinks, snacks, or leftovers. Many people are apprehensive about sharing a fridge with strangers, so giving them their own dedicated space is a great idea. Some of them are even fridge-microwave combos, which will help save you even more space.
Don’t Forget the Tissues
Tissues should be readily available, ideally in multiple places around your Airbnb but especially in the bedroom. Having a full box ready on the bedside table is a good idea. To make our rooms look a little more polished, I use these decorator-style tissues for something a little fancier than the standard box.
- Small format allows you to fit in every room of the home without taking up space.
- Eye catching designs allow you to stand out or blend into every room.
- Packaging may vary from image shown.
Many people are traveling for a romantic getaway. Why not offer up some romantic vibes by providing a couple of scented candles? These can go along way in making a memorable experience for your guests!
Another thoughtful touch is some beautiful fresh flowers in an elegant vase. After a long journey, nothing soothes the soul like the aroma of some aromatic hyacinth or roses.
I have seen some hosts uses a bedroom tray placed on top of the bed. This could have a small vase of flowers with a welcome note, chocolates, bottle of wine, etc. Lay this on top of a strategically placed throw blanket and…pow!….what a way to welcome your guests!
7 used from $14.76
- 100% PREMIUM & NATURAL BAMBOO: This rectangular bamboo serving tray is made of high quality bamboo known to be environmentally friendly, healthy, durable and beautiful. The natural bamboo of the large serving tray is sustainable and renewable, helps to reduce carbon dioxide gases blamed for global warming.The wood serving tray is the perfect accent to you.
- VERSATILE & STYLISH TRAY: Ideal for eating, working, decorating and storing, this multi-functional rectangular bamboo serving tray is either serving small food & drink or organizing your favorite home goods like display candles, jewelry, makeup, perfume, candies, books, fruits, vegetables, bar ware & beyond.
Sometimes a white noise maker just isn’t enough and extra more aggressive measures are necessary to drown out the noise. Sometimes a good old pair of earplugs can do the trick. Put some packaged earplugs in your bedroom tray to really show your Airbnb guests that you care.
- PERFECT NOISE REDUCTION - Provide Max Noise Reduction For The Peace, Quiet, and Sleep You Deserve! Perfect For Sleeping, Snoring, Shooting, Work, Construction, Hunting, Flying, Concerts And All Other Loud Activities. Length: Approx. 25 inches. NRR: 25dB/SNR: 28dB.
- WASHABLE AND REUSABLE - Earplugs can be washed with basic soap and warm water and re-used multiple times, anywhere from 2 months up to a year.
This might go above and beyond what an ordinary host may provide, but I thought I’d throw it in. You might consider offering plush robes to your guests, depending on your hosting situation. These could be rolled up and put on top of the bed before guest arrival. You might also consider buying one that is monogrammed with your Airbnb’s name.
- Plush terry-cotton bathrobe for luxurious spa-like comfort at home or away; for men and women (unisex)
- Made of 100% cotton for breathability and strength; zero twist cotton fibers ensure a supremely soft feel
- Highly absorbent and quick drying; light fabric weight (360 grams per square meter) for year-round use
- Shawl collar ups the cozy factor; removable belt; 2 front pockets; machine washable
Outlet Near Bed- Power Strip for All of Those Portable Devices
A power strip is another Airbnb essential to include in your bedroom. While standard outlets will certainly get the job done in most situations, nowadays many people travel with multiple electronic devices that need charging. This is especially true if there are multiple people sharing a room.
Not only does a power strip keep your guests from having to fight over limited outlet space, most of them also function as surge protectors. This will protect your (and your guests’) electronic devices from damage in the unfortunate event of a power outage.
Clothes hangers are unfortunately an extremely common item missing in many an Airbnb bedroom. All the closet space in the world won’t make a difference if guests have no way to use it! Make sure you have at least a few nice hangers available.
Rental Recon Tip: Go above and beyond expectations by providing a full suite of clothes storage and cleaning options. An on-site washer and dryer is great if you can provide one, but if when this isn’t a realistic option there are still several things you can offer. A mini clothes steamer allows guests to freshen up their outfit, and a few nicer hangers with shoulder support are great for those storing more delicate garments.
A fan can be an important feature for your Airbnb or vacation rental. If you don’t have air conditioning in your home, a fan is a must-have in a warm-weather climate. In addition to circulating some cool air, it provides a level of white noise to temper any noise from other occupants in the rental.
- Ready Made: 2 panels per package. Each Classic Lined Curtain measures 52" wide x 95" long (Total width is 104"). 2.7-inch rod pockets are recommended with no greater than a 1.7-inch rod for maximum movement. Create pleats easily, adding decorative style.
- 100% Blackout: Sew in black liner backing makes the drapes thick enough to completely keep out the 100% SUNLIGHT and UV RAY. The greatest benefit is to offer you a real dark environment, bringing you a good night's sleep during the day.
If space allows, you might consider offering guests a charging station for all of their portable devices. If this is a larger room with multiple beds, this may be an important feature to include.
2 used from $26.72
- 【50W/10A POWER FROM 6 PORTS】 - 6 ports pump out 50W of power, with SooPii's proprietary PowerAI and VoltageBoost to deliver the fastest possible charge to almost any USB device.
- 【UPGRADED HOLDER】- With the new holder for iWatch Charger & Air-pods,all your phones,iWatch and Air-pods are charged in one place, clean and organized. Perfectly fit for company, office, boardroom, home, living room, bedroom, kitchen, hotel, restaurants and classroom.(The iWatch Charger is not included)
Airbnb Bedroom Essentials Checklist
In a full-home rental with multiple bedrooms, it’s not strictly necessary. Certain things would be nice to include in each room, such as charging stations, nightlights, and tissues, but others would be a little redundant. After all, it’s not like your guests will really need 3 or 4 ironing boards!
This is a scenario where it might make more sense to include duplicate items. If you are renting to different parties at the same time, it isn’t a good idea to only let one room have access to a safe, for example. Make sure that each room can function nicely as its own rental unit.
If you’re looking to save a little money, consider offering items like an iron or complimentary extras in the communal area of your home so guests can access them as needed.