**As an Amazon Associate, Rentalrecon.com earns from qualifying purchases.
We’ve put together our list of our favorite Airbnb coffee stations (and coffee station accessories). We’ve included some larger and some smaller models that have worked well for us in our vacation rentals over the years. Let’s get started…!
What are the Top Airbnb Coffee Station Ideas to WOW Your Vacation Rental Guests?
Be sure to add these functional crowd pleasers to your Airbnb’s kitchen to make your guests feel like baristas for the day!
Large Coffee Stations for Your Airbnb
If you’ve got space to work with, consider adding a larger coffee space by making use of a pre-made stand like this one. Technically billed as a “microwave holder”, this functional unit would work great to create a spectacular coffee bar.
I like that it has several shelving heights which add a lot of visual interest. The pullout drawer would be great for holding extra bags of coffee, sugar, and other supplies while the hooks on the side can hold a lot of cute mugs.
Coffee Bar with Microwave Oven Stand, Metal Frame, Wire Basket, 6 Hooks Mini Oven & Spices Utensils
- Kitchen Shelf with Dolce Vita Flair: The smell of freshly baked pizza flows through your kitchen and a glass of red wine is ready—create the perfect atmosphere among your walls with our industrial furniture from VASAGLE
- Chaos Coordinator: If the mixing bowl has to be placed on the stove or the kettle on the floor, it’s high time for this baker’s rack! It offers numerous shelves for storing baking utensils and more. Your microwave oven can also fit on the 35.4” x 15.7” work surface
What else will you need to fully outfit your Airbnb to provide a Superhost-worthy rental experience? Check out my Ultimate Essentials List HERE!
Modern Farmhouse Coffee Station with Sliding Single Slat Door and Storage Console
- Dimensions: 32” H x 15.75” D x 32” L, Cubby: 12.5” H x 13.5” D x 13” L
- Top surface supports up to 100 Ibs. and shelves support up to 30 Ibs. each
- 2 adjustable shelves for customizable organization
- Supports TVs up to 34”
- Ships ready-to-assemble with step-by-step instructions
Mobile Kitchen Coffee Station with Drop Leaf Breakfast Bar
- Drop leaf extends when more surface is needed and folds down to save space.
- Three storage drawers and two adjustable shelves accommodate a variety of kitchen items.
- Off-white finish is refined and timeless.
- Four casters with two locking roll easily when unlocked and keep the unit in place when locked.
- Hardwood and engineered wood offers incredible structural strength and durability.
Coffee Station with Microwave Oven Stand, Kitchen Shelf with Wire Basket
- Storage Savior: No more room in the pantry? This baker’s rack with storage is here to help; with abundant shelving, 6 S-hooks, and a wire basket, you’ll have room for food prep, pans, utensils, drinks, spices, towels, and more
- Serene Stability: Made from durable particleboard and a sturdy metal frame with 0.8" x 0.8" tubes, this stable microwave stand offers the support your kitchen goodies need; adjustable feet on the bottom help keep everything in place, even on uneven floors
Coffee Stations for Smaller Spaces
If your kitchen needs something smaller in scale, one of these ubiquitous rolling carts (à la IKEA cart) will work just fine as well. Super affordable, these don’t take up a ton of space in your home or budget and look great just about anywhere.
Again, the three shelves offer plenty of space to store extra supplies, and the top one can be outfitted with a simple flat piece of wood to make it into more of a countertop.
Wood and Metal Kitchen Coffee Cart
Coffee Station Condiment Bar
Once you’ve found where you’ll put your coffee setup, your next purchase should be a condiment bar. While you can make your own by using a variety of nice containers, I like that this one is self-contained and has spots for just about anything.
If you opt not to offer individual packets of things, you can still use it to organize small jars holding sugar, straws, and stir sticks.
Rental Recon Tip: Making your Airbnb as homey as possible is what will earn you top reviews and keep your guests coming back for more. After you’ve secured the ultimate coffee station, ask yourself what else you can do to make your guests feel safe and cozy. Maybe it’s finding the right color palette, expanding natural lighting sources, or changing up the fabrics in the living spaces.
Coffee Mug Organizer
I like that this stylish mug organizer hangs on the wall like a piece of homemade art. It helps tie together the kitchen space and makes the designated coffee station feel a little bit more “official”.
If you opt for a display organizer like this one, make sure your mugs stand out as well! You can use a classic all-white set to keep things simple, or show off your eclectic mug collection to guests.
- FARMHOUSE DÉCOR: A distressed, weathered design keep an element of nature in your home. With a farmhouse look that fits in beautifully with any decor. The white color looks so cleanliness, and peacefulness.
- VOID COLLISION DAMAGE: The space between the mug hooks measure approximately 5 inches from center to center, there is no need to worry about damage caused by the collision between café cups.
- STURDY & DURABLE: Made of solid pine wood to guarantee the sturdiness and consistent aesthetic beauty of the design. All hooks are made of high-quality metal to keep your coffee mugs securely in place.
A Coffee Maker that Every Host Should Consider…
A Keurig is a household staple nowadays. Guests love how easy it is for them to pop in a K-cup and enjoy a hot cup of coffee in minutes. Hosts love them because they’re easy to clean and hard to break!
I personally love how you can stock lots of different flavored pods to use so that there’s always something that someone will like. Just be sure to keep up on topping off the water reserve and cleaning regularly.
Already have a Keurig, or want to see if your current coffee situation is up to par? Come check out Rental Recon’s best coffee makers for Airbnb!
K-Cup Holder to Display Your Variety of Coffees
I use a K-cup carousel like this one to display my coffee pod offerings to guests. It’s almost like a decorative item because it shows off all the fun, brightly colored packaging. Also, everyone loves spinning it around!
The downside to having your K-cups on display is that you have to make sure they’re well-stocked at all times or it starts to look a little wonky. It’s not too big of an issue, though, and your guests will definitely appreciate your effort.
- COFFEE POD CAROUSEL: This Nifty carousel is compatible with K-Cups and stylishly showcases up to 35 of your favorite coffee pods. The lazy Susan base platform revolves and spins 360-degrees, which makes it simple and convenient to find and choose your preferred flavor.
- MODERN DESIGN: The modern, black powder-coated design looks fantastic on the countertop in the kitchen, your dorm room, or in the office coffee bar. Even the heaviest of coffee drinkers will want this carousel to easily brew a cup of coffee.
Check Out Our Other Articles on Rental Recon:
- [The Best Outdoor Furniture for Airbnb] & Vacation Rentals
- The 13 Best Coffee Mugs for Airbnb or Vacation Rental
- The Best Coffee for an Airbnb or Vacation Rental
French Press for Simpler Vacation Rentals
This easy-to-use (and clean) French press is fantastic for when you want to offer your guests a more specialized way to make their morning brew. Not everyone will know how (or want) to use it, so a little instructions manual next to it on your coffee cart definitely wouldn’t hurt.
This one comes with everything you’ll need to get started including a measuring spoon, cleaning brush, and even a milk frother! Coffee-minded guests will absolutely love that you’ve put the effort into giving them an extra-special way to enjoy their coffee.
- Why Veken? – The affordable, user-friendly and elegant design makes this French Press a great addition to your kitchen. It also makes a great gift for friends and family.
- Elevate your coffee-making experience – The glass beaker allows you to monitor the whole coffee-making process. Watch the hot water and coffee grounds separate as you press the stainless-steel filter arm. Allow coffee’s magical aroma blend to produce a range of sensory experiences and transport you to your happy place.
Airtight Coffee Container
Any coffee drinker knows that airtight storage for ground coffee is a must-have. This container looks great and is ultra-durable, so it’s perfect for your Airbnb’s coffee station. It hold 16 volumetric ounces, which is a large enough amount that you won’t have to be constantly refilling it but not so large that the coffee will get stale before it’s all gone.
It’s available in several attractive colors like black, blue, stainless steel, and even rose gold! It also comes with a handy measuring spoon and a one-way carbon dioxide valve to keep things extra-fresh.
2 used from $22.49
- Freshness is Everything - Our coffee canisters help maintain the freshness of your coffee beans by keeping air out and free of harmful oxidation with a one-way CO2 valve and 100% BPA-free silicone rubber seal.
- 304 Stainless Steel - As a coffee lover, you must never compromise on the material and quality of your coffee container. Veken containers are made of thick, high quality stainless steel to create a comfortable environment for coffee beans.
Fun, Durable Mugs to Add Some Pizzazz to Your Rental
I try and use restaurant-quality mugs in my Airbnb. I don’t like having to replace things after just a few bookings, and so much ceramic wear just isn’t built to withstand heavy-duty use.
I try and find durable and fun accent mugs that have character and are closely tied to my home’s location and theme. Here are a couple examples of cabin and beach themed mugs.
What else makes a good vacation rental kitchen tool? In short, something durable, functional, and eye-catching. Check out my list of kitchen essentials HERE!