**As an Amazon Associate, Rentalrecon.com earns from qualifying purchases.
Your guests might be on vacation, but they’ll still want a taste of home! When they’re done sampling the local cuisine, having the ability to whip up a great meal for the family is an absolute necessity for a vacation rental.
You’ve probably put a lot of thought into the furniture and amenities of your rental, but what about when it comes to the kitchen? A few paper plates and a microwave aren’t going to cut it for most guests, so I’m here to share my top recommendations for vacation rental pots, pans, and cookware.
What are the Best Pots & Pans for Airbnb? Vacation Rental Cookware?
- Ultimate Stainless Steel Copper Bottom 13 PC Cookware Set
- Nonstick Cookware Pots and Pans Set, 12 Piece
- Soft Grip 16pc Ceramic Non-Stick Cookware Set
- Steel Premium Hammered Cookware (For the Classy Kitchen!)
- Kitchen 2 Quart Nonstick Saucepan with Glass Lid
- 5 Quart Multipurpose Pasta Pot with Strainer Lid & Twist and Lock Handles
- Stainless Steel Cookware, 3.0-Quart Casserole Set w/Steamer Insert
- Enameled Cast Iron Dutch Oven With Stainless Steel Knob and Loop Handles (Rental Recon Style Pick!)
- Kitchen Nonstick Frying Pan Set
- 12″ Frying Pan
- 8 Inch Non-stick Frying Pan Skillet (Our Budget Fave!)
- Pre-Seasoned Cast Iron Skillet
Must-Have Vacation Rental Cookware
Stainless Steel Copper Bottom 13 PC Cookware Set
If you’re starting with absolutely nothing and looking the get your vacation rental’s kitchen swell-stocked, I highly recommend this cookware set. It has absolutely everything a guest could need to cook a gourmet meal (and then some!). These 13 pieces appointed with attractive copper detailing will look stunning in any kitchen.
Each piece is suitable for stovetop cooking, as well as with induction burners and in the oven up to a whopping 500 degrees! They’re also dishwasher safe, so no messy cleanup for you or your guests.
Nonstick Cookware Pots and Pans Set, 12 Piece
If you like your kitchen to be as spunky and full of personality as you are, check out this colorful and fun set. A matching set always looks great, and this one even comes with a slotted spoon and spatula.
2 used from $87.94
- SET INCLUDES: 1-quart and 3-quart saucepans with lids, 6-quart stockpot with lid, 8.5-inch and 10-inch frying pans, 3-quart sauté pan with lid, slotted turner and spoon
- DURABLE DESIGN: Nonstick pots and pans from Rachael Ray are crafted with durable aluminum and sturdy hard enamel porcelain exteriors to stand up to busy kitchens
- ENHANCED PFOA-FREE NONSTICK: Cookware set features espresso-colored, PFOA-free nonstick for effortless food release and easy cleanup
16pc Ceramic Non-Stick Cookware Set
Another colorful and fun number, this nonstick cookware set comes in several audacious and eye-catching varieties. Several saucepan sizes come standard to fit everyone’s needs, as well as a few cooking spoons and even a steamer basket.
3 used from $59.84
- Cookware set includes: 4” mini frying pan, 7” and 9.5” frying pans, 1 quart and 2 quart saucepans with lids, 5 quart stock pot with lid, 2.5 quart saute pan with lid, 7” stainless steel steamer, and 4 kitchen utensils
- Our healthy and easy-to-clean ceramic nonstick coating is derived from sand and free of PFAS, PFOA, lead, and cadmium for effortless cooking and quick cleanup
- Soft Grip Bakelite handles are designed to stay cool on the stovetop for maximum comfort
Best in “Class”: Gotham Steel Premium Hammered Cookware
My personal favorite, hammered pots and pans can be a standalone cookware set or accent your existing fully outfitted rental’s kitchen. A super trendy and classy hammered copper exterior will elevate the cooking experience and satisfy even the most finicky of chefs.
- Elegant yet practical – the Gotham Steel hammered collection is beautiful and makes a statement in every kitchen, yet nonstick, lightweight, scratch resistant and dishwasher safe!
- Ultra nonstick – the award winning Ti-Cerama coating ensures the ultimate easy release -- everything just slides right off the pan, No need for oil or butter – Ever. Set includes - 8. 15" Skillet, 9. 75 fry pan with tempered glass lid, 2 quart stock pot with tempered glass lid
Our Picks For Best Vacation Rental Pots
2 Quart Nonstick Saucepan with Glass Lid
A good sauce pot is the heart of every kitchen. I love this one by Utopia! It’s big enough to fit a larger quantity of something (such as a batch of soup) yet compact enough to store away nicely in a tight space. The nonstick surface is a must-have to avoid messy, complicated cleanups, and it’s even dishwasher safe!
1 used from $17.99
- Coated with multi-layer nonstick for ultra-durability; made using top rated material 3003 aluminum alloy, used for professional grade saucepans
- Two layered nonstick interior is exceptionally durable, double coated, and scratch resistant; sturdy heat resistant bakelite handle is strongly riveted to the pan to create a comfortable grip. Delivers scrumptious results, whether you’re making sauces, gravies, boiling pasta, or simply reheating leftovers
Bonus: You can save a bit by purchasing in a pack of 6. This might seem excessive, but stocking a few in your rental’s kitchen isn’t a bad idea. It also makes it less of a hassle to replace when one inevitably gets damaged or scratched up.
5 Quart Multipurpose Pasta Pot with Strainer Lid & Twist and Lock Handles
Pasta is everyone’s favorite “easy” meal, so a quality pasta pot is a must-have for any vacation rental. This one by Gotham Steel features a classy copper inner surface that is nonstick and very conductive, meaning it boils water much faster and looks great when hanging above the stove.
The twist and lock handles are a fantastic safety feature as well, and the lid doubles as a strainer so you won’t need a colander!
5 used from $26.39
- TWIST & LOCK HANDLES– strain out water seconds - simply twist the handles and drain out the water - no strainer needed!
- MULTIPURPOSE POT – great for pasta, spaghettis and anything else that cooks on the stove! Use the strainer or not, this pot is designed for all types of foods and is oven safe
- 2 STRAINING SIZES – includes 2 different straining sizes for fine and thicker foods, ensuring nothing slips out while straining.
Stainless Steel Cookware, 3.0-Quart Casserole Set w/Steamer Insert
For those with gourmand guests, this set with steamer insert will set your rental’s kitchen apart from the rest. Steamed veggies are a healthy and low-effort meal or side dish, and this stainless steel set matches just about any kitchen’s interior. You can also use the bottom portion as a standalone pot.
4 used from $20.30
- 3. 0-Quart Dutch Oven w/Steamer Basket
- Perfect for steaming vegetables and cooking rice at the same time as well as re-steaming tamales as leftovers
- Stack-able measurements = 8. 5' in diameter x 6. 20' Height = Stack able Casserole and Steamer Maximum Heating Temperature (Fahrenheit): 400
- Stainless Steel Hand wash Recommended
- Ideal for any kitchen smaller size than traditional stockpot steamers for smaller gatherings and space-saving
Our Favorite Pick for Style: Enameled Cast Iron Dutch Oven With Stainless Steel Knob and Loop Handles
Dutch ovens are almost status symbols nowadays, but you don’t have to spend an arm and a leg to have a nice looking one sitting atop your stove. This one looks sharp with its red exterior and stainless steel handles, but it is also available in a wide swath of different colors and finishes so there is sure to be one to match your style.
1 used from $62.96
- One Lodge 6 Quart Red Enameled Cast Iron Dutch Oven
- Features a stainless steel knob and loop handles for great control
- Unparalleled heat retention and even heating
- Great for induction cooktops
- Size: 13.5" x 11" x 4.7"; Interior Rim to Rim 10.5"
Wondering what else you’ll need to outfit your dream vacation rental? Check out my Essentials article HERE!
Check Out Our Other Articles on Rental Recon:
- The 5 Best Speakers for Airbnb & Vacation Rentals
- [The Best Chairs for Airbnb] and Vacation Rentals: Furniture for Hosts
- The 13 Best Coffee Mugs for Airbnb or Vacation Rental
Don’t Miss Out on These Vacation Rental Pans!
Nonstick Frying Pan Set
This frying pan set is great for a host that’s starting from scratch and needs to stock up on cookware. It includes 3 pieces of varying sizes, all of which feature high-quality induction bottoms that are suitable for any stovetop. They’re nonstick for a no-fuss cleanup.
2 used from $28.80
- The 3 piece frying pan set includes an 8 inch, 9.5 inch and 11 inch frying pans to fit you and your family’s varying cooking needs.
- The induction bottom of the frying pans is suitable for all types of cooking; including electric and ceramic cook tops.
- The professional grade aluminum makes the frying pan durable, light-weight and sturdy.
- The pans have high quality double coated nonstick interior which allows for easier cooking and cleanup; PFOA, lead and Cadmium-free.
12″ Stone Earth Frying Pan by Ozeri
I love the way that this earthen frying pan looks on my hanging pots and pans rack. Its speckled coating sets it apart from the rest of my kitchen supplies, and guests love that it is nonstick without using harsh chemical coatings. It’s very heavy and feels super high class!
3 used from $28.40
- Utilizes a stone-derived coating from Germany that is 100% free of APEO, GenX, PFBS, PFOS, PFOA, and the lesser known chemicals NMP and NEP.
- Eco-friendly pan delivers unprecedented non-stick performance without risk of exposure to these controversial chemicals.
- Features a hardened scratch-resistant coating that is super easy to clean.
- Interior of pan made out of durable heavy-gauge aluminum, with a magnetized base for use with rapid heat transfer induction stoves.
Our Pick for Tight Budgets: 8 Inch Non-stick Frying Pan Skillet
A penny pincher’s dream, this cute non-stick frying pan features a similar speckled coating at a fraction of the price. The wooden handle looks very natural, even bohemian, and would look amazing styled with some similar-looking earthenware. It’s lightweight and compact, perfect for a small kitchen.
- Eco-friendly Granite Coating – Granite nonstick material,PFOA FREE
- Non-stick & Easy to Clean – The cookware body is made of Die cast, which is more durable and sturdy.Super easy to cleanup.
- Wood Effect Handle – The Bakelite handle are comfortable to grip and stay cool while cooking.
- Suitable for All Stove – Including induction,heat evenly and quickly.
- Service & Guarantee – Full 12-month warranty,Any quality problem,Please to contact us at any time.
Lodge Pre-Seasoned Cast Iron Skillet
The cast-iron skillet is an enduring favorite, and it’s no wonder why! They last forever and you can cook just about anything in them. They do require a little more maintenance than some other cookware, but most guests know and appreciate this. I like that this one comes pre-seasoned and ready to go right out of the box!
- One Lodge Pre-Seasoned 10.25 Inch Cast Iron Skillet
- Unparalleled heat retention and even heating
- Pre-seasoned with 100% natural vegetable oil
- Use to sear, sauté, bake, broil, braise, fry, or grill
- Use in the oven, on the stove, on the grill, or over a campfire
- Great for induction cooktops
Rental Recon Tip: Finding great cooking supplies for your vacation rental is about striking a balance between price point, functionality, and durability. Don’t be afraid to spend a little more up front to get something that lasts longer and works better. Don’t forget to make sure you have every item on the kitchen supplies checklist!
Ever wondered about the safety of allowing strangers to cook inside of your home? Read up on safety issues here!